Andrews Hall (VIMS)Andrews Hall is located on the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) campus of William & Mary in Gloucester, Virginia. It is named for the late Virginia Senator Hunter B. Andrews and his wife,
Virginia Institute of Marine ScienceThe origins of VIMS first began in the late 1930s and in 1940, the Virginia Fisheries Laboratory was established in Gloucester Point. The lab was a joint effort between William & Mary and the Virginia Commission on Fisheries. As the program began to expand and enrollment in marine science grew…
Waterman's HallWatermen's Hall Constructed: 1983-1984 Dedication: June 29, 1984
William J. Hargis, Jr. LibraryWilliam J. Hargis, Jr. Library Dedicated: 2004 Named for: William J. Hargis, Jr.