Material in the SCRC
- Thomas Nelson Page Papers
- Austin-Twyman Papers under Series I, Subseries II, folders 101 and 115.
- Overton Family Papers in Box XIII, folder 43.
- The Virginia Gazette, available in the SCRC and in Swem Library Microforms
- Office of the President, Lyon G. Tyler Records, Review the finding aid for Acc. 1984.019.
- To review for possible references to the outbreak:
- records of the Board of Visitors and Faculty Minutes.
- Bucktrout Funeral Home Records
- King's Daughters, Williamsburg Circle Papers in Folder 3. The King's Daughters provided assistance in getting medical care to people in Williamsburg.
- Alfred E. Bradley Collection Bradley was the chief surgeon of the American Expeditionary Force.
- Personal papers of College of William & Mary faculty and staff
- Note that the student newspaper The Flat Hat was not published in Fall 1918 semester.
- Also search the Swem Library Catalog using a term such as "influenza" to begin.
- Mary Comes to the College with William blog posts referencing the Spanish Flu Pandemic. Accessed 29 April 2009.
- 1 The Silence of the Graves, by Terry L. Meyers